[Cynnabar] SCA Lawsuit payout

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 21:43:24 UTC 2012

Hello All,

There are currently discussions at the Kingdom level about how this is
going to roll out.

Our appropriate officers (Exchequer and Seneschal) and Her Excellency and I
are being kept apprised of what is being done and will be informed about
how The Barony will be affected monetarily, if at all.

It is truly wonderful that there is earnest support for the Kingdom and SCA
at large within the Barony and we should certainly do all that we feel we
can afford. However at this time we do not know where the money is to be
directed, or even if the Barony is going to be asked to donate at all.

For the time being let us keep discussions of donations for this and the
size of them at a preliminary stage until we know exactly what is being
asked of us. We can then better understand how best to exceed those
expectations.

Tairdelbach

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran