[Cynnabar] SCA Lawsuit payout

dirk dirkmayhew at comcast.net
Tue Feb 7 10:46:02 UTC 2012

welcome to The Real World, RanthulfR.

Mr. Fritz, Esquire, has a busy schedule - he sues the Paterno/Sandusky
crew when he's not suing the SCA, Inc.

I suggest you read the complaint (search No.: 07-CV-1440).  I believe
they had a strong case, so settling out of court might have been a smart
move.  I direct your attention to the "head in the sand" comment pg 7,
item 27; it might give new meaning to a re-read of your own email.

The district court's response (search NO. 07-1439 or NO. 07-1440) was
equally candid about the plaintiffs' motivation in suing the SCA Inc.
The "deep pockets" comment on pg10 is somewhat comical... but the
plaintiffs' other option was to sue an unemployed ward of the state.

- dirk