[Cynnabar] Barony Digest, Vol 28, Issue 12 baronial fund raiser

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Tue Feb 7 15:35:57 UTC 2012

We have Baronial coffee? Why didn't anybody say so before?

I agree that we ought to do something to rebuild what the Empire takes
out of the Barony in settlement taxes. The group must remain healthy.
My concern was not about that, but contributing extra.

Sorry if the last post was long-winded.

RanthulfR

On Feb 7, 2012, at 6:59 AM, scott turner wrote:

> Instead of being long-winded and knee-jerky, I'm just going to say
> this. Give the money that is being asked for. Do fundraising to
> replace that money in the barony's coffees. If the insurance company
> pays up and replaces that money,good. If not, the barony still moves
> on.  To that end, I'm willing to help with the fund raising efforts.
> If the barony does the dunk tank, I'll donate $5 for every current
> and former Baron and Baroness that gets in it. $1 for any Peer.
> Except Randy. He gets in, I'll donate $10 for him. He talks too much.

Randy Asplund
Facebook: "Randy Asplund, Artist"
www.RandyAsplund.com
Maker of Medieval books and
Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
(734) 663-0954
2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103