[Cynnabar] BoC - Settlement funding discussion

Aaron Elkiss aelkiss at umich.edu
Tue Feb 7 20:42:46 UTC 2012

So I guess the answer to whether to give more right now depends on
whether local groups can contribute their share, and whether Kingdom
will be able to cover the difference if they can't. If it's clear
Saturday that not all groups will be able to meet their obligation AND
that Kingdom wouldn't be able to cover it in the short term, it seems
reasonable to give whatever we can afford.

-a