[Cynnabar] Barony Digest, Vol 28, Issue 12 baronial fund raiser

rufquad at comcast.net rufquad at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 12:32:13 UTC 2012

I definitely agree that past or current Royalty should count as a kingdom office, so $10
Past or current Chair - yes, definitely worth a premium! Perhaps another $5.
No doubles for things done twice but if you qualify under multiple roles within a category (kingdom and society officer, e.g.) then each would be counted separately.

I think that if His Grace and Your Excellency each sat in the dunk tank that we may very well make back any additional donation to the legal fund in very short order!

Margarete