[Cynnabar] How much more can we give?

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 18:53:25 UTC 2012

I also like Adele's idea, but I would strongly suggest that the
Kingdom Exchequer, NOT the Kingdom Seneschal ought to be the one
contacted. That is the person most likely to understand the financial
situation of the groups, and also will be more likely to be heard from
in a timely manner.

RanthulfR

On Feb 8, 2012, at 1:20 PM, Monique Rio wrote:

> I like Adele's suggestion of asking the Kingdom Seneschal to let us
> know who needs help. Given the information Kingdom has on the
> individual groups, someone up there should be able to figure this out.
> I think it's worth our time to do this.

Randy Asplund
Facebook: "Randy Asplund, Artist"
www.RandyAsplund.com
Maker of Medieval books and
Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
(734) 663-0954
2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103