[Cynnabar] Thank you

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 19:32:59 UTC 2012

Hi Ranthulfr-

  While on the surface the idea of a poll is a good one, we would need to
be very careful that the information it gathers isn't used to violate the
Cynnabar decision making policy. Remember, we use a consensus model to make
all decisions, save officer elections. So, the results of a poll, while
informative, may not necessarily reflect the ultimate decision of the group.

-Gregoire.