[Cynnabar] Settlement - Process update

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 15:03:00 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

Between everyone's feedback both public and private, as well as reviewing
how Cynnabar decides things based on the written financial policy, and also
consulting with their Excellencies and regional officers, at this time there
is enough question as to sending more than required at this time. Between
enough people expressing opinions (public and private) that we should send
only what has been asked for and then discuss under normal process to send
more later and the question as to whether sending more than required
"triggers" an emergency funding situation, we will only send the required
amount this weekend ($331.26 which is 18% of our 2010 balance).

We will of course take up the discussion of sending more at next Monday's
meeting of sending more and where/to whom it should be sent.

If any new information from Corporate and/or Kingdom come down between now
and this weekend, we'll let everyone know ASAP.

I greatly appreciate everyone's feedback and time on this. I know some will
be disappointed that we are not sending more now (including myself
personally), but based on how Cynnabar has things structured and policies in
place, this decision is the correct thing to do.

-Finn

Seneschal, Cynnabar