[Cynnabar] Lawsuit ...

Andrew Tomlinson andrew at prometheusmotionpictures.com
Fri Feb 10 21:43:37 UTC 2012

More from the land of winds and snow:

oh my good lady, this is a most generous offer! thank you from the
bottom of my heart. sorry cc, i didn't see this exchange before
sending my post to the list. the kindness and generosity of our
friends and neighbors never fails to astonish me.
in service and gratitude,
freydis singlewing,
seneschal, mistig waetru
On 2/10/12, Cynthia Cooper <conandilglass at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]