[Cynnabar] Drum practice/circle cancellation and day change

Leslye Wolf fireladychicago at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 16:45:58 UTC 2012

Tonight's drum practice/circle is being cancelled.  I have to go in to work tonight.  Future practices, by popular demand :-) , are being moved to Sundays.  The next practice will be March 4 at 6p and will be every other Sunday.  I hope this accommodates everyone's schedule better.  All levels of playing are welcome.  I have one loaner drum.  I usually make a meal/dessert to share.

Sorry for the late notice.

Leslye Wolf, PA,  CCTEMT-P, FF

http://mamatcreations@blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/medicma
http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/mamatcreations

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain."  Come dance with me.......     Native American Blackcreek defendant and proud.

Save the Earth......its the only planet with chocolate bunnies.

Sent from my Motorola Xoom