[Cynnabar] Terpsichore - Iron Peep Competition on Friday night!!!

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 21:34:50 UTC 2012

Hello everyone!!!

Terpsichore at the Tower is known for many things: Terrific dance classes,
an incredible ball, and a delicious dessert revel! Many of you may have
noticed that included in this dessert revel have been the hilarious Peep
dioramas throughout the years.

This year, we want you to participate!

On Friday night we will be holding a Iron Peep competition on-site. Teams
will be provided with supplies (such as graham crackers, icing, candy and
of course, Peeps!) and be given a set time-limit to create a Peep
masterpiece!

Bean-count judging will take place on Saturday during the day and up until
the dessert revel (when consuming will happen!). There will be prizes!

If you would like to sign-up, please contact me!  I need to know how many
teams we will have by April 1st.  Please cross-post this to other lists and
interested parties!!!