[Cynnabar] Drum circle/practice dates......

Leslye Wolf fireladychicago at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 13:52:17 UTC 2012

Its Time To Get Ready For Pennsic!

Dates for sunday (6pm) drum practice/circles are as follows:

March 4
March 18
April 1
April 8
May 6
May 20

Practice is open to all levels of playing.  Loaner drum will be available.  Will teach beginners. I will provide a meal/dessert.  Bring a beverage please.

Address:  31690 Chester, Garden City, MI.  Come to side door under porch light.  This summer I would like to have a day of drumming and dancing in the park.  Details to come....

Hope to see you soon :-)
Leslye Wolf, PA,  CCTEMT-P, FF

http://mamatcreations@blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/medicma
http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/mamatcreations

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain."  Come dance with me.......     Native American Blackcreek defendant and proud.

Save the Earth......its the only planet with chocolate bunnies.

Sent from my Motorola Xoom