[Cynnabar] Sacred Hands of 3 Faiths exhibit

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Thu Feb 23 19:44:46 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

We now have 7 people interested in the tour of the small exhibit on
the U of MI campus at the Hatcher Library. They say that is enough, so
I am proposing Thursday March 1 at 6pm OR Friday, March 2 at 7pm.

Please contact me ASAP and confirm whether you would like to come, and
which days you can come. It is best if you can have both days
available so if someone does not have both, we can figure it out.

Thanks,

RanthulfR

Randy Asplund
Facebook: "Randy Asplund, Artist"
www.RandyAsplund.com
Maker of Medieval books and
Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
(734) 663-0954
2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103