[Cynnabar] Sad News.....Randy Weiser THIS IS A SCAM

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Tue Feb 28 15:13:13 UTC 2012

Thanks Magda. The header looked more like a death notice, but actually
this scam is a very common one. I hear about it quite often. Its
designed to make you panic before you can think. Once you think about
it, it starts smelling really fishy.

RanthulfR

On Feb 28, 2012, at 8:35 AM, Debora Vanheyningen wrote:

> The different spelling on the reply address (and the fact that Randy
> hasn't mentioned such a trip on facebook) made me suspicious, and a
> quick google shows that this is a scam.
>
> http://chmag.in/article/jun2010/robbed-london-new-email-scam
>
> -Magda-

Randy Asplund
Facebook: "Randy Asplund, Artist"
www.RandyAsplund.com
Maker of Medieval books and
Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
(734) 663-0954
2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103