[Cynnabar] Completley Off Topic personal request for assistance. No SCA related business.

Matthew Stewart-Fulton mstewartfulton at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 11:19:06 UTC 2012

Good morning and happy new year everyone. I hope this finds you all off to a
good start.

As part of a project I am working on I am collecting data through a short
survey.

If you are inclined please read the information included below.
If you want to reply to this or ask questions please send email to the gmail
address below, not to this address.

Thank you all very much for your time and inbox space.
Mathias of Westlake
mka
Matthew Stewart-Fulton

-----------------------------

The creators of this survey are collecting information to help in the creation
of educational programming about psychotherapy. The purpose of this survey is to
collect information on personal opinions and experiences with psychotherapy.
This will be used to help guide the programming material in providing helpful
information.

None of the information in the survey is meant to provide any diagnostic
information or advice.

This survey is anonymous; no personal tracking information is collected. You are
free to quit the survey at any time. Also, please feel free to share this with
anyone you think might be interested in participating.

If you would like to contact the creators with questions or to request
clarifications please send email to:
MatthewMSW at gmail.com and put “Experiences with psychotherapySurvey” in the
subject line of your email.
To take the survey please click on this link or copy and paste it into your web
browser:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7YZBSDF-------------------------------