[Cynnabar] 12th night thanks and A&S reminder

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 21:36:32 UTC 2012

Greetings!

I want to thank everyone that went to 12th night, and taught, made scrolls
and showed all the awesome things that we do here in Cynnabar. I also want
to add my congratulations again to all that received an award, it was all
well deserved! Cynnabar has such amazing and generous people, and I am
happy and proud of being a member of the barony.

I also want to remind people that the deadline for research papers for the
kingdom A&S spring competition is the 14th of January! More information
will be posted.

And you have until the 10th to send me a line for the Baronial A&S report.
It does not have to be fancy, just a short description is good.

This Wednesday workshop will be Basic embroidery. If you have, bring an
embroidery hoop - I have some, but not a huge amount, and not all
embroidery stitches need hoops, but some embroiders do :)
Refreshment will be tea and cookies as usual - there might even be coffee.
Background music will be Elizabethan Virginalisten, or John Dowland. Feel
free to bring other projects too.

Best,
Arin