[Cynnabar] Roller Derby - This Saturday!!!

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 15:29:58 UTC 2012

Hi all -

I know this is a little late notice, but scheduling in the early part of
the year has been difficult for me (and others) to lock down a date.
However, right now Ermenrich and I are trying to set up a trip to Brighton
to watch some Roller Derby this Saturday!!!

Information:
http://www.brightonrollerdollz.com/
Saturday, Jan. 14th - Doors at 7:30, Bout at 8pm.
"New Year Knock Down"
Located at Rollerama II, 6995 West Grand River, Brighton.
Tickets at $10 in advance and $12 at the door.

If you let Ermenrich know you are going BY Friday he will pick up advance
tickets.  You can also buy advance tickets online through PayPal:
http://www.brightonrollerdollz.com/events.html Otherwise, we will see you
at the event!!!

Yours,
Giovanna (who thinks a Cynnabar Roller Derby team would be fun, and Straum
should certainly Captain it!)