[Cynnabar] One man's trash is another's treasure (or perhaps event goody)

Malachy von Ulm malachy at pfrc.org
Wed Jan 11 14:34:15 UTC 2012

Once upon a long time ago, these items were used for a marketing campaign
that Chris had done for an old business.  We have dozens of them (a full
count can be done if there's interest).  ebay isn't interested in them and
they were a near thing in being left behind when we moved.  Not because
they're not interesting, but because we don't need dozens of them.

It seems like they might be useful for event goodies.  If there's interest,
we'll store them for the Barony for a year or so until they're in need.
If the Barony's not interested, we're happy to give them to the first
interested party that responds.

http://www.pfrc.org/~elezar/globe.jpg
http://www.pfrc.org/~elezar/globe-open.jpg

Inner dimensions are roughly 2.5" diameter.

--
Malachy

"Ancient nightmares. Archaic legends.  Enigmatic dreams. All of it is true."
Abney Park - All the Myths are True.