[Cynnabar] Kelsey Museum field trip - Part 2!!!

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 16:02:01 UTC 2012

Hi everyone!

I have set up another trip to the Kelsey Museum of Archeology for Friday,
February the 17th at 6:15pm.  The Museum staff is going to let us come in
and take an up close look at their coin and metal collection.  Afterwards
we can go over to the Union for games, snacks and socializing.

Please let me know if you plan to attend because I will need to give the
Museum an attendance number.

The Kelsey Museum is located on State street two doors down from the
Michigan Union in Ann Arbor.
Park is trickier, but can be found along the street in front or behind the
museum or in one of the guest parking lots.

Let me know if you have question!

Yours,
Giovanna