[Cynnabar] One man's trash is another's treasure (or perhaps event goody)

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 20:43:09 UTC 2012

They are cute, but I honestly can't think of what the group might do with them. Unless, maybe, there were enough for like a site token or something? That'd mean there'd need to be like 100 or so...possibly.

-- Hannah

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton