[Cynnabar] A&S classes and workshops!

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 01:33:31 UTC 2012

Greetings all good gentles!

A new A&S season has started, and we want to know what you, as a cynnabar
member would like to do? Send us a line! And don't forget to tell us if you
want a beginner or and advanced class! Or if you have taken a class
somewhere, and would recommend us to invite the person in question to teach
here, at either one of our events or at a workshop.

We are going to have Wednesday workshops and Sunday workshops, and some are
already planned, and will occur in the calender as soon as they are booked.
Please refer to the Cynnabar calender for updates and don't hesitate to
email moas at cynnabar.org,  if you have any additional questions.

Popular Sunday workshops will be repeated on request, on Wednesdays, to
make sure everyone that wants to attend, can. If a workshop turns out very
popular, we might even do a list sign up and try to find a day when as many
as possible can attend.

When we invite guests from outside our Barony, we will have a sign up list,
to make sure we have attendance at the workshop.

If you want to teach - send us a line and day/dates you would prefer to
teach your workshop/class/show your slideshow. And if you have any
requirements that we need to work with - for example, it might be hard to
do a messy class on a Sunday, since we are then in the carpeted rooms of
the university. Or you need open fire - we could then use the fire pit
available in the back yard at my house. Or if you wold prefer to teach at
your own home due to machinery/material being impossible to move.

That is all for now - Stay crafty!
MOAS Arina de Traentorp
MOAS deputies, Godaeth, Aeffe, Halima bint al-Rabii'