[Cynnabar] Dance teachers needed for Val day!

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 02:18:12 UTC 2012

I'm still looking for more teachers for dance classes at ValDay on February
11! I've got the Italian and the English Country dances covered, and all
the stately procession-types, but I could use someone to go over Bransles
during the day. Anyone interested? Pretty please?
Lydia Reves

http://midrealm.org/threehills/valday/dancing.html
<http://midrealm.org/threehills/valday/dancing.html>
*Val Day 2012 <http://midrealm.org/threehills/valday/dancing.html>*
midrealm.org
General Information Fighting Fencing Site Rules Arts & Sciences Shopping
Court & Royalty Dancing&Dessert Revel Children's Actvities Local Hotels New
Site Map & Parking Info Event Staff