[Cynnabar] OT: Micronauts!

Martha Sieting osermart at msu.edu
Mon Jul 2 21:32:16 UTC 2012

This is a blast from the past for those of us who are old enough to remember.  I've got two sets of Micronauts playsets to unload.  They are both incomplete and it looks like the parts were just put into the boxes to make them fit when they got put away last, so they are jumbled up between boxes.

I have the "Interplanetary Headquarters"  and the "Mega City" kits in pieces and parts.  You can see pics here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24306288@N05/7489884232/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24306288@N05/7489880166/in/photostream/

I'm asking $40 for the two sets, as-is and thought I'd offer them to any other fellow geeks before I posted them on Craigslist.

Helena