[Cynnabar] Pennsic: A quick note on tent sizes

Rhys Hunter tigwyn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:20:30 UTC 2012

Greetings all.

For those of you who plan to go to Pennsic this year, please send us your
tent sizes (without ropes).  Even if you think we may already have your
tent size, please send it to us again so we can make sure we have accurate
information.  Let us know if it is a period tent or a modern tent.

Email your tent information either to me, Tigwyn at tigwyn at gmail.com or you
can send it to Sir Straum at straum at comcast.net.

The sooner the better---land grab is just 3 weeks away!

For those who have already sent me your tent sizes, many thanks and a big
HUZZAH to you.  :)

Tigwyn