[Cynnabar] Period Footwear

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 13:27:03 UTC 2012

Hi All-

   It's been a few years since I put together a group order for period
footwear. This is an email to gauge interest for another order.

   For an idea of the different styles you can choose from, please visit:
http://www.westlandcrafts.com/ <http://www.westlandcrafts.com/about.php>

   If you are interested, send me a message. If there is enough interest I
will put something together after Pennsic. Once the order is placed, the
shoes wouldn't arrive for many months after that.

   If you need the shoes sooner than that, I recommend
http://www.vikingleathercrafts.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=42. The product
is the same, but the prices are higher.

Regards,
-Gregoire.