[Cynnabar] Fwd: [The Barony of Cynnabar] I am posting this here at the request of family:

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 12:38:16 UTC 2012

It is with great regret and sadness that We pass this information along to
this list.

Warder Arnolde was a tremendous asset to this group and he will be greatly
missed.

We will pass along any more information as we learn of it.

Tairdelbach and Hannah

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran