[Cynnabar] DeForest's Funeral & Memorial Information

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 02:38:05 UTC 2012

Someone asked at the meeting tonight about wearing garb at the Bertha Brock memorial. I've been told that it's optional. There will be others there who are not from the SCA....so it's come as you like.

Hannah

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton