[Cynnabar] Interest in dance practice?

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 02:01:42 UTC 2012

Good evening!

I am writing you this evening because I am looking to see if there is
interest in starting dance practice back up again?

I could do a more official Survey Monkey, but I thought I would just start
here and people can let me know?  If there is enough of a response, we can
see about the logistics.  Right now I would suggest Wednesday nights, after
Pennsic (and after melee season).  Lady Magda, Mistress Alina and I have
been in contact regarding this, and I think between the three of us, we
would have enough teachers.

Thanks!

Yours,
Giovanna