[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting agenda for 07/23/12 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 14:55:34 UTC 2012

Below is the agenda for the Baronial Business meeting. If you have anything
to add, let me know.

Note: This will be our last business meeting until after Pennsic.

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

In service,

-Finn

Event and Demo Reports

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Ale to the Victors (Sept 22nd)  – Northwoods will be hosting this event.

Coronation of Dag and AnneMarie (Sept. 29th)  –

Fiber Faire (Oct 13th)  –  St. Paul’s requires $20 for janitorial services.
This will be the 3rd discussion and we will look to for final approval for
the budget/event.

Grand Tourney (Nov 3rd)  –

Old Business

New Group Knight Marshal (armored) – Jason Ironfist has agreed to take over
as GKM, with Hjorleif acting as deputy. This will be the 3rd discussion and
we will look to for final approval for the position.

Fixing loaner leg armor (placeholder only, not under active discussion) –

New Business

Announcements