[Cynnabar] YES! Archery today, Sunday June 3: 2-4 p.m.

Elizabeth Calhoun lizcal at umich.edu
Sun Jun 3 15:26:17 UTC 2012

Archers near and far, Greetings!

Forester Dillon's range will be open as usual today.  Those of you who
favor us with your attendance from distant cantons, shires, and
baronies -- be especially welcome today, for many of Cynnabar will be
showing our support of our Chivalry and fighters and Warders and
fencers at the monthly tournament.

I have recent word from the Forester that he is now ready to engage
his guests in Royal Rounds.  It might be a tad breezy today, but skies
are clear.  Forester Dillon awaits you!

Most Sincerely Yours in Service to Their Excellencies Cynnabar, Their
Distinguished Populace, and the Crown,

--Godaeth, Archery GMiT