[Cynnabar] tourney format

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 03:42:48 UTC 2012

Greetings!

This was a great Tourney! Thank you, Sir Dirk, for a fun to watch and what looked to be fun to fight tourney. The winner of today's Tourney was Sir Gregoire who was a clear winner for holding the bridge for the longest length of time (over 35 seconds, which compared to the average of about 5 seconds to most others).

Thanks also to Sir Dirk, We were given a few other tokens to distribute and recognized these other winners today:
Hjorlief, for a great second place time of approximately 12 seconds.
Sir Ranthulfr for choosing one weapon...and sticking with it while defending or opposing on the bridge.

Malachy for pushing the other venans back on the bridge as he was trying to defend.

There was unfortunately not enough fencers to hold a tourney today. We'll have to double up next month, folks!

In addition -- a wonderful day was had at the park with much socializing, great music, and a fun potluck. Thank you to everyone for coming!

We look forward to seeing everyone for next month's tourney and Kill and Grill. Because of travel schedules and events, we'll be holding that on Sunday, July 1st.

Tairdelbach and Hannah
Baron and Baroness

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton