[Cynnabar] LAST WEEK to pre-register for Pennsic!

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 14:49:53 UTC 2012

Hi,

Just a reminder that your time to preregister for Pennsic is running out! Friday is that last day to be able to preregister (June 15th by 11 pm!)

http://www.cooperslake.com/prereg/home/index.php

Group name: "Cynnabar"

Remember in order to camp with Cynnabar we really need to have you preregister AND prepay! When you do both those things your name and land gets registered with the camp. The pre-reg without paying option is new this year and when you take that -- it does not assign land to the group you stay with....please DON'T use that option.

If you don't preregister or prepay the camp staff will do it's best to fit you in -- but there are no guarantees. This will also double your camp fee which is used for camp amenities (water filters, torch fluid, wood, etc.).

Sir Straum and Lady Tigwyn will be around to accept camp fees and camp chore assignments prior to Pennsic. They do ask that if you have to wait to pay camp fees AT Pennsic that you bring cash -- no checks will be accepted once we're on-site.

Any questions, please feel free to ask any one of us! (His Excellency, myself, Straum or Tigwyn)

Thanks,
Baroness Hannah

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton