[Cynnabar] "Brave" Movie Group Viewing/Demo Possibility?

Jennifer Genoveva jenniferlynangel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 14:50:16 UTC 2012

Good morning!

I've been in touch with the management at the Quality 16 movie theater
about our "Brave" movie idea and they've given us permission to set up a
table (or something small) either all-day Saturday (June 23) or part
Saturday and part Sunday. I'm inclined to go for Saturday only. My thoughts
are to setup a table in their lobby around 11:00 am in the morning and go
until around 7:00 pm in the evening, with our group movie time somewhere in
the middle and/or at the end, depending on everyone's schedules. I will
bring the table, chairs, brochures, signs -- and it would be great if
others could bring examples of things we do, such as various arts and such.
Would also love it if our archers could bring in a bow or two, as Brave has
such a strong focus on archery. If anyone has other ideas, do let me know!!

So for those of you interested in joining in the "Brave" movie fun on
Saturday, June 23, please write me to let me know:
1. Your interest/availability for watching the "Brave" movie (afternoon or
evening)
2. Your availability to be at our table in the theatre lobby and talk to
folks about what we do in the SCA and Cynnabar (I'm thinking 1-2 hour
shifts, depending on how many people are available to help out).
You can participate in either or both ways -- whatever works for you. :)

I think this will be a lot of fun! :)

Genoveva
Cynnabar Chatelaine