[Cynnabar] Cynnabar Rocks! - A Special Thank You

Jennifer Genoveva jenniferlynangel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 02:24:01 UTC 2012

Something special happened today ...

We were at Border War today with our big (new) dayshade, three tables, way
too many chairs, and a crazy amount of water, all to give fighters some
cold drinks, snacks, and shade whenever they might need it. So after court
the rainclouds roll in and everyone scrambles to get their stuff put away.
But Gregor and I see that Their Highnesses thrones and banners are now
uncovered and it would be a bigger disaster if that stuff got wet than
ours. So we get started on that, I leave Gregor and several other big
strapping men to the thrones, and I start breaking down one of our wooden
chairs, knowing full well I wasn't going to make it before the rain. When I
turn around, I see Lady Arin rushing to my side, asking what she can help
with. And before I know it, virtually everyone from Cynnabar who attended
today is right there with me taking down chairs, tables, benches, even our
dayshade. They got our insanely huge amount of stuff packed into my
mini-van in less than 15 minutes. it was just AMAZING!!! The rain drops
came just moments after the last item was loaded, thanks to the MIGHT OF
CYNNABAR. Gregor and I are both astounded and heart-warmed at all the help
we got without ever asking. We are so happy to be part of a special group
of people.

So thank you SO VERY MUCH to Tairdelbach, Hannah, Arin, RanthulfR,
Johannes, Helena, Gilebert, Uillec, Heidi, Gregoire, and Giovanna (please
forgive the lack of titles and any omissions -- I'm sooooo tired!)

--
Im Dienst,
   Genoveva  ~♥~