[Cynnabar] Terpsichore - Iron Peep Competition on Friday night!!!

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 19:14:31 UTC 2012

Good afternoon!

Today is March 1st, and I wanted to remind everyone that April 1st is the
team deadline for the Terpsichore's Iron Peep competition.  Again, this
will be on Friday night alongside the "casual" ball - and judged (and
consumed) on Saturday!

Please, we need teams!  And I need to know all of the teams by April1st so
that I can buy the appropriate materials and prizes.

If you have more questions, please let me know.

Yours,
Giovanna