[Cynnabar] Video Footage of Fight Practice -- Bring Your Best!

Jennifer Lyn jenniferlynangel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 15:07:09 UTC 2012

Greetings unto our noble and stalwart fighters of Cynnabar and beyond!

To all those attending tomorrow's fight practice at the Michigan Union
(12:00-4:30 pm), we'll be capturing video footage. Bring your best moves
and best gear, as we want to document the might and majesty of Cynnabar's
varied forces for all the Known World to see.

I will have SCA model release forms with me for you to sign, and you're
welcome to fill one out in advance and bring it with you at
http://www.midrealm.org/chronicler/permissions/ReleaseModel.pdf

--
Im Dienst,
   Genoveva  ~♥~