[Cynnabar] Electronic Newsletters

Matt Lagemann malagemann at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 02:33:37 UTC 2012

>From your Baronial Chronicler, Greetings!

As I am sure most of you are aware, the kingdom newsletter will be moving
to an electronic format in the future.  This was done after much
consideration by the Society's Chronicler's office and the BoD.  For anyone
who obtained their membership before this change went into affect, you
still receive a paper copy.  You can opt out of this paper copy by going
to: http://sca.org/members/optout.cgi.  I highly encourage you to do so.
 The electronic copy will also give you access to other kingoms'
newsletters as well as save the SCA a little bit of money for each paper
copy they don't have to print and mail out.  This is entirely voluntary,
but I wanted to make sure and spread the word.  More information can be
found at: http://sca.org/BOD/announcements/E-NewsFAQs.pdf.

In Service,
Ermenrich