[Cynnabar] Reminder: Pentamere Regional A&S Faire is April 14!!

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 17:00:16 UTC 2012

Greetings,

I don't know if this has come across our list or not yet so I thought I'd post.

Please be sure to register if you plan to enter. You must be registered by Saturday, April 7th to participate. News was that it wasn't working last week....but it was is now (I tested it myself and entered!).

If you have never entered A&S before, please be sure to read the rules AND the criteria for the category in which you plan to enter!!!! They have made some changes to these items so it should work a lot better than it has in the past. Please be sure to follow Mistress Rhonwen's links to get that info.

In service,
Baroness Hannah