[Cynnabar] With much congratulations!

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Sat Mar 31 18:19:44 UTC 2012

My understanding is that Baron Gregore will be knighted at Coronation
event in Sternfeld. We're all very proud of him.
A hearty congratulations to him, and His Highness, who is being
knighted today.

RanthulfR

On Mar 31, 2012, at 1:18 PM, Hannah Schreiber wrote:

> Fine Populace of Cynnabar,
>
> It is with much congratulations that we pass along the news that
> this afternoon at Grand Tournament of the Unicorn Cynnabar's own
> Baron Gregoire de Lyon was  placed on vigil for the Order of the
> Chivalry. We're sure more information about elevation and vigil will
> be forthcoming.
>
> Hoobah!
>
> Baron Tairdelbach and Baroness Hannah
>
> There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the
> mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton

Randy Asplund
Facebook: "Randy Asplund, Artist"
www.RandyAsplund.com
Maker of Medieval books and
Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
(734) 663-0954
2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103