[Cynnabar] Coronation -- A Grand Tournament

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 16:51:37 UTC 2012

Hi!

For those that are going to Coronation this weekend...there is a Grand Tournament to be held in the afternoon in which members of the Rose and Baronesses are allowed to sponsor and enter at team. It's set up similar to the way a Rose Tournament is -- if you're familiar with that. I'm proud to say that I have gathered an excellent Cynnabar team for this event:

Member of the Chivalry - Gregoire de Lyon
Unbelted fighter - Hjorlief Ottarsson
Bronze Ring or equivalent - Warder Zygmunt Nadratowski
Unscarved Fencer - Johannes of Cynnabar
Archer - Aeffe Thorsdottir

And THL Ermenrich has been asked to make practice of his pageantry heralding skills for the procession.

If you are in attendance -- please, come show your Cynnabar spirit and cheer them on!

Yours,
Baroness Hannah