[Cynnabar] St. Cecilia Set-up, Tear-down, and Snack Reminder

Monique Rio mrio at umich.edu
Mon May 7 19:36:42 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Set-up for St. Cecilia at the Tower will be on Friday evening at
6:30pm at the Church. It should just consist of putting up banners and
maybe arranging the classrooms. The more people to help, the faster we
can be done.

Same thing for Tear-down. The more people to help with that the better.

Please email me if you're planning to do either. That way I know how
many people to ask personally. :P

Also, this is another gentle reminder to please bring some sort of
snack for the evening activities.

Whee!

-Jadzia