[Cynnabar] FW: Pennsic XLVI Rules

Matt Lagemann malagemann at gmail.com
Fri May 11 13:56:16 UTC 2012

So to further geekify things, this episode drew from the Nika Riots which
took place between the Blues and the Greens, two rival sports factions that
ended with around 10,000 people killed in Constantinople in [goes to
wikipedia to look up the date] 532 AD.

Also the character of Ivanova is injured in this episode, requiring
crutches and a leg brace... this is because the actress was injured in real
life and they did not have time to write her out or delay shooting.

And lastly, depending on the exact shade of purple and green, I might have
problems telling the colors apart, so my plan is to swing a stick at
whatever the rest of Cynnabar is swinging at.

Ermenrich
(the color blind herald... and Babylon 5 fan)