[Cynnabar] FW: Pennsic XLVI Rules

Matt Lagemann malagemann at gmail.com
Fri May 11 14:27:05 UTC 2012

> Matt Lagemann <malagemann at gmail.com> writes:
>
> >(the color blind herald... and Babylon 5 fan)
>
> What is Babylon 5?  Is that the name of the ship in the Battleship
> movie?
>
> - Midair

Oh, I see what you are trying to do there... you are trying to goad me into
ranting about the atrocity that is the Battleship movie.  But it isn't
going to work.  I have more self control than that.... unlike the people
behind the movie Battleship!  I mean come on!  What were they thinking?!?
 Did they just walk down the board game aisle and pick a game at random to
make a movie about?  What is next?  A medical drama called Operation?  Or
how about a show about a failing thesaurus writer who takes up horticulture
entitled Apples to Apples?!?