[Cynnabar] FW: Pennsic XLVI Rules

Matt Lagemann malagemann at gmail.com
Fri May 11 15:02:35 UTC 2012

First Airing of Star Trek:   September 8, 1966
First showing of Star Wars: May 25, 1977

You can't imitate what came first.

Ermenrich
(who is a fan of both series, but just wants to point out what came first)
(also realizes that both Star Trek and Star Wars have great moments and
really really really bad ones.  Some lasting seven seasons and involving
being lost in space the entire time.)