[Cynnabar] New Prince and Princess!

Dennis Higgins mortisfan at comcast.net
Sun May 27 20:07:47 UTC 2012

For those not at Crown or connected to news via another stream (I'm looking
at you Facebook), it is Duke Dag fighting for Her Grace AnneMarie victorious
today and is our new Prince! Congratulations to both of them!

As most people like to hear who was in the finals:

Semis:

-          Sir Havard over Sir Gunnar (Sir Havard was fighting from  the
losers bracket so he had to win twice to advance)

-          Sir Dag over Sir Lutr (Sir Lutr was fighting up from the losers
bracket)

Finals:

-          Round 1 - both two sword: Double kill then Sir Dag winning in the
re-fight.

-          Round 2 - both sword and shied: Sir Havard wins after legging Sir
Dag

-          Round 3 - Sir Dag with two swords and Sir Havard with sword and
shield: Sir Dag victorious!

Thanks to Master Midair for his online (Facebook) commentary to bring you
these details.

-Finn