[Cynnabar] Monthly Tourneys and Kill and Grill!

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Wed May 30 17:31:53 UTC 2012

Hello All,

This Sunday will be the Monthly Tourneys and Kill and Grill for May, yep
it'll be June by then...but with the Holiday and Crown Tourney last weekend
it seemed prudent to push it back a week.

As is usual for these we will have practice and the Tourneys between noon
and 4pm-ish, and after all that the grilling will commence! Please bring
your own meat/main dish to grill, and a dish to pass.

We are looking forward to seeing many of you there, these are very nice
opportunities to have mini revels through the summer, and We enjoy spending
the time with all of you! We have heard that there may be live music and
singing too!

Tairdelbach and Hannah

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran