[Cynnabar] Archery practice this Sunday, June 3: 2-4 p.m.

Elizabeth Calhoun lizcal at umich.edu
Thu May 31 21:39:36 UTC 2012

Archers of Cynnabar, and those of you who would come share the Line with us:

It has been a MOMENTOUS month for archery in our distinguished Barony:
Coronation saw three Cynnabar archers at the line ... so many of you
have come to practice at Forester Dillon's ... FIVE shared the line at
Battle of the Inland Seas.

Note that this Sunday Forester Dillon's Range will be open for
practice as usual (fear not the cloudy skies) -- but it is also a day
of Pennsic orientation and our monthly Baronial tournament and Kill
and Grill. Forester Dillon has given his MiT's (Aeffe and Godaeth) the
afternoon off! We will see everyone at the "K & G" and especially
Archers of the Barony -- many archery events are on the horizon (Tyger
Hunt, Border Wars, Baron Wars, Talonval, Smurf Shoot). Come let us
take counsel together!

But THE RANGE WILL BE OPEN FOR PRACTICE AS SCHEDULED, 2-4 p.m.

Yours In Service to Their Excellencies Cynnabar, the Most Worthy
Populace of the Barony, and the Crown,

Godaeth, Archery GMiT