[Cynnabar] Grand Tourney Prizes

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 15:18:38 UTC 2012

Greetings one and all!

We look so forward to greeting you all in person tomorrow at Grand Tourney.

Please let's take a moment to thank everyone in advance for all of the fantastic prizes that we have lined up tomorrow! No matter if they were crafted by hand or purchased -- please know how much the benevolence of this Barony is apprecaited. We couldn't do this event without your craftsmanship and generosity -- and you make us truly proud to be your Baron and Baroness.

If you have not had time to make or purchase something -- do not worry -- there is still opportunity! In year's past we have had offers of services such as sewing, leather work, painting, and woodworking. A simple note in the form of a 'gift certificate' that would allow the recipient to contact the craftsperson is all that needs to be delivered to the prize table! Please be sure to put specifics on the certificate as well as your contact information. Such as:

A Leather Escutcheon with the arms or another badge of the winner's choosing engraved and dyed - approximately 6"x6" in size. Suitable for mounting on a helm, fencing mask, sleeve, belt favor, or similar application. Crafted for you by: Your name, your email, your phone number.
This year, upon request, We will be having an opening ceremony at 11:15 am. At this time we will open the lists for tournaments and have a presentation of all of the prizes for the day. This will allow the combatants and viewing populace to witness all of the bounty, skill, and generosity of this great Barony of Cynnabar. The presentation is open to ALL who are donating a prize! Please be ready to process into Our court at this time. For those who are either uncomfortable or otherwise occupied -- you may find someone to process with your prize in your stead. Ladies Godeath and Aeffe will be helping to organize this processional -- so please be ready at their lead to gather tomorrow.

We look forward to the days events!

In service to the Crown and the Barony,
Tairdelbach and Hannah