[Cynnabar] Great Grande Tourney!

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 15:44:07 UTC 2012

Greetings to the fine citizens of Cynnabar!

We wanted to send Our thanks to everyone for putting on a great event
yesterday!

There were many Tournaments during which were displayed great feats of
Chivalry, Prowess and Courage. By all accounts those in attendance found
the day full of enjoyment and the fantastic hospitality of Cynnabar. We are
deeply proud of and grateful to all of you.

Special thanks to those who donated prizes for the Tourneys. We had many
comments on the wonderful generosity of the Barony and again we are deeply
grateful to all of you.

Tairdelbach and Hannah

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran