[Cynnabar] November and December Monthly Tourneys

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 20:14:47 UTC 2012

Hello!

Given the holiday schedules and our room reservations for practice We are
shifting what would be the usual dates for the November and December
Monthly Tourneys

November's Tourneys will be on December 2nd -- This will also be the debut
of this years new winners token!

December's Tourneys will be on January 13th.

We hope to see all of you at some point over the Holidays, but if not,
We wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season and We look forward to
seeing you in the new year!

Tairdelbach and Hannah

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran